Piggy Books
I've been on a roll lately. I rediscovered a gift certificate from Christmas 2005 that needed spending at the local art supply store. I hit it yesterday and stocked up on some cool new papers (As though I needed more,) my favorite glue sticks and a new cutting tool.
Last night was spent cutting, gluing, stitching. Today I have a new flock of little books. A funky little gallery in the neighborhood told me they would be interested in selling these. I shall head on over there today and try my luck. If nothing else, it just might fund my addiction.
Last night was spent cutting, gluing, stitching. Today I have a new flock of little books. A funky little gallery in the neighborhood told me they would be interested in selling these. I shall head on over there today and try my luck. If nothing else, it just might fund my addiction.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home